The Disciplinary committee of SBMC consists of the following members:
Principal of the college : Chairman
Director of SBMCH : Ex- Officio- Member
All Professors of the college : Member
As and when necessary in a demanding situation, the Disciplinary committee may invite other teachers of the college for discussion and decision.
- To discuss and take decisions regarding fixing responsibility and awarding punishment/ penalty for violation of the college and academic discipline by the students.
- To discuss and suggest ways and means for improving discipline of the college.
- To advise the Principal regarding any administrative matter that may help the over-all discipline and atmosphere in the college.
Activities for Disciplinary Committee:
- The Principal will call the meeting of the Committee required.
- Recommendation of the committee should be reached by the Principals.
- The decisions of the Disciplinary Committee are to be implemented by the Principal.
- The principal may, when consider or necessary, refer the decisions of the committee to the college Academic Council and/or to other authority before implementing the decisions given by the committee.