The moto of a doctor is to save the life of a human being . By the help of this profession we can go close to the community and serve the humanity. A few fortunate people get this wonderful opportunity every year by appearing in medical college admission test. This admission test is held in a particular date all over the country every year.
Students must be Bangladeshi citizen.
- (a) Students who have passed the SSC/ equivalent can not apply.
(b) Students who have passed the HSC/ Equivalent (with physics, Chemistry, Biology) can apply.
- (a) total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC.
(b) Hill Districts and tribal candidates must have total GPA 7.0 in SSC and HSC and GPA 300 in each. All candidates must have GPA 3.00 in Biology in HSC exam.
Rules of Admission:
- Merit Quota 80% and District Quota 20%
- Students will be admittd in the college by merit and their choice
- Students who passed HSC under Dhaka Board may apply through any Medical College. Students who passed HSC under other boards can not apply through Dhaka Medical college, Sir Salimullah Medical college, Khaledazia Meidical college .
- Incomplete application or application with false information (whenever detected) will be refjected .
- Total marks =200 , Written test: 100, (Physics : 20, chemistry :25, Biology : 30, English : 15, General Knowledge : 10 )
Set number :
175 seats in each of 8 old medical colleges Comilla, Comilla Medical Colege and Faridpur Medical College has 100 seat, 125 seats in each of other four medical colleges and 50 seat in pabna, Noakhali and cox’s Bazar Medical College. There are four more new medical colleges . Total 2250 seats , Moreover 60 reserve seats are available.
SSC and HSC or equivalent certificate testimonial (attested), photocopy of the certificate of city mayor?Pourasava Chairman/Union Parished chairman/ Ward comissionar for district quota; 4 copies of passport size photo are required.
Tribal and non-tribal candidates of Hill districts and the tribal of other districts must submit necessary supporting documents, children of Freedom Fighters must submit necessary supporting documents.